Re: Willis & Geiger

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Danno from 29.dayton-05-10rs.oh.dial-access.att.net on August 06, 1999 at 18:16:30:

In Reply to: Willis & Geiger posted by IJFan on August 06, 1999 at 13:28:44:

: I noted with great dismay the posts further down the page to the effect that W&G has gone out of business?!?!? Is this confirmed, true, a done deal? I'm at work right now and don't have their phone number but this would indeed be terrible news. I had a list of stuff about a mile long I was going to order from them in the next couple of weeks...

: -IJFan

: First of all you need to email, write, call do something to tell them you are not happy with their decision. And tell them you hope they will reconsider, or at least keep the clothing and name alive at Lands End. Sad but true, it does appear they are a goner. They have a very few things left at Landsend.com under close outs. If you havent heard they were bought out by Lands End. Also when you get a reply maybe you can forward it to Michaelson, he is staying right on top of this, as 1 of us really should. I also am in grieveng over this. I am extremly particular about clothes, and this company always took real good care of me. The last catalog, I went crazy and bought about all I could get my hands on. Danno (just about everything was gone though)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]