Re: What's Everyone Look Like?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ulla from 24.oak01.pon.net on August 06, 1999 at 21:12:49:

In Reply to: Re: What's Everyone Look Like? posted by Krede on August 06, 1999 at 13:55:08:

: : Hey Everybody!!
: : I was just wondering what everyone looked like. Weird, I know, but It's slightly easier to know what everyone's like, even though we all share a strong bond to Indy. (AWW...) Words will do-since I personally do not have a scanner.
: : I'll start with myself as an "Example".
: : My nick-name is Ulla, I live in Santa Rosa, California in the U.S.A. Besides Indy, I LIVE for pasta. I have light brown hair almost 2/3 the way down my back, opaque cerulean (blue) eyes, a slightly round :( face, and a nose only I think looks like a mushroom. (Besides my sister.) I am NOT giving my weight, but to give you some idea, I'm a competitive swimmer and have been swimming on a team for exactly 3 years. Plus I'm a vegetarian, and do those pestering video workouts (NOT with Richard Simmons) with annoying music from the 80's. (Obviously not John William's triumphant Indy scores!) I love Indiana Jones (duhhh...), as everyone at my school knows, but I do enjoy James Bond (Sean Connery, of course!!). Actually, I fall for the villain's young henchmen, as my other "like" interests include Stamper, the "Stattlich" henchman in Tomorrow Never Dies. (Hey- he's the best part of the movie!!) Another baddie I like is Alec Trevelyan 006 in GoldenEye. But Indy by far could smite any of them with his David Morgan whip.

: Hi Ulla
: Um, ok I´m 180 cm tall, dark brown hair, greyish/green/brownish eyes and I wear glasses Indy-style of course.
: Most of the time I wear contacts though. I don´t do any sports but I like rollerskating..jeeez.. um I love to draw and paint, my only true obcession besides Indy.
: you can check out my indywork over at Indyplanet under fan work. I live in Denmark, Europe near the capital of Copenhagen.
: I love to travel and I´ve even visisted some rather exotic places as Egypt, Greece, Greenland and Turkey, next year I´m going
: to Australia with two friends. I´m 19 pushing 20 and I´m currently employed as a mailman to earn money for my travels.
: It kinda funny because I also made a Indy figure myself out of an old Pilot-action figure. He already had a leather jacket and
: beige pants so all I had to do was to add a fedora and voila! And I agree! Sean Connery was the BEST Bond ever!

: Best,
: Krede

Oh "Gott", how do I phrase this?!
This is Ulla here, and I really despise my age. I was trying to get out of it on my first posted message, BUT I AM 12 YEARS OLD. :( Hopefully, those who have read what I've typed, thought I WAS MUCH OLDER!!! It is just awkward, since I am 5 feet, 4 inches, but still people have told me I look about 17!!!!!!!!! I don't know if that has confused people even more, but please now don't treat me like a little kid. (I'll be 13 in January!!) It's just that, to be quite, frank, I'm smart. I especially "Excel" (I hope I don't sound too vainglorious-oh yeah. What twelve year old uses that word??!) in English stuff. (Writing, poetry, etc. ) {Hopefully} Talk to you soon.

Auf Wiedersehn!
Adventurously,
"Schon" Ulla (somewhat)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: