Re: Bean vs. Ford

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ulla from 209.104.253.88 on August 07, 1999 at 09:22:20:

In Reply to: Re: What's Everyone Look Like? posted by Jack Shannon on August 06, 1999 at 15:58:50:

: Hey,
: I am 20 years old, and live in Twin Falls, Idaho (also where I go to college). I have really short dark blond hair, and brown eyes. I am 6'5" tall, and wiegh about 250 lbs. Everyone tells me I am intimidating because of my size even though I am a quiet guy. I love Indy jones, and like to collect anything that has to do with him. I also like to play basketball, and ride my motorcylces. I play golf every now and then too. I have an extensive toy and comic collection from the days of my youth, and now I am working on collecting Indy things.
: I think that Peirce Brosnan is the best Bond so far!

Whoever you like, that's fine with me! (As the real "Ulla" says in the novel, "At least I'm not killing people who don't agree with me!!!!") If you like Brosnan, have you seen GoldenEye? If I had to choose someone in that that I liked best, it would be Alec Trevelyan. Ahhhh........that Sean Bean!! Hay, back to Indy. Bean played oppisite Harrison Ford in "Patriot Games", and at the finale, when they fight, Harry's anchor that he was holding to fight Sean with, came smashing down, but on accident! Bean know has a scar by his left eyebrow. ......At LEAST it looked real.......
Ouchously,
Ulla :-)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: