Re: Oh yeah,I'm new

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Capt. Blumburtt from ppp422.elkgrove.net on August 07, 1999 at 10:46:29:

In Reply to: Re: Oh yeah,I'm new posted by red four on August 07, 1999 at 02:04:25:

: : I forgot to say in my Kuffs jacket question that I've never posted a message in here before.I'm actually kinda new to the computer and internet stuff.I first saw Raiders when I was 6,I saw it 7 times!(in the theater,I'm 25). Needless to say, my mom is a big fan too.
: : About a year ago I didn't even know that you could get the jackets from Wested,so I had a woman make me one from pictures and my description.I had no idea,but she posted a pic of me in it on her site.HAHA!If you want to see it go to www.leathersbymaryterry.com and just look for the guy in the Indy jacket.(Under samples I think)
: : See ya!

: "I've heard alot about you sir, your jackets appearance was exactly the way I imagined"

: I found the Mary Terry website a few months ago, and posted about it here. I called and talked to, I guess, Mary. She was very nice on the phone, and told me about making your jacket for you (nice jacket, by the way). Please tell me what you think of the jacket she made. Also, I thought she said that you got a Wested and showed it to her. Did I hear that right?

: Thanks,

: John D

Yes,I now have a Wested jacket from each Indy movie.Nothing can compare to them,but Mary's jacket came out really nice,considering what we had to work with.I had some pic's of a Wested with me that I got off a friends computer,but I still didn't know that they could be ordered.
The jacket she made came out a little light in color.We went with a pretty thick lambskin,so it's tough as nails.I showed her the Wested after it arrived last December and she really liked it.She wanted to change the collar on the one she made to match the Wested's,but I think the collar she made looks fine.
See ya! DeWayne(Blumburtt)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]