That special day of July 1st!!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ulla from 209.104.253.114 on August 07, 1999 at 14:41:27:

This is just a goofy messege to let me know what hard core Indy fans we all are out here!! What do you fan(atics) do on the first of July? Personally, I get up early,grab onto a vine in my room, and while swinging out my door, I pick up my trilogy. I then POUNCE on my couch in front of the T.V. screen (lucky for all of us that it's summer-if it wasn't, I'd still take the day of school off) and remain that way for six hours. Oh, I do raise a 'toast' with my silver "grail" that came into the posession of my mom's somehow, then commence the festival. When half the day is wasted by doing this, (so VERY incorrectly stated by the rest of my family) I enter my room and skim through my novel collection, reading my favorite parts. (Especially "Indiana Jones and the Hollow Earth"- love the heroine!!)
I listen to the soundtracks while I focus on thinking of NOTHING but Indy. I re-read my screenplays, my storybooks, and as I turn out my light to go to sleep, I blow a kiss to the archaeologist lurking in the darkness.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]