Re: "So did I !!"

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Capt. Blumburtt from ppp403.elkgrove.net on August 07, 1999 at 17:58:06:

In Reply to: Received Noel Howard shirt and items today! posted by ...whiskey? on August 07, 1999 at 14:28:12:

: Hi guys

: Well, if you want great products and fast, friendly service look no further than Noel Howard.

: I ordered the Bag with strap, whip holder and shirt from Mr. Howard and not only received prompt e-mail returns but also got my items within about 1 1/2 weeks.

: The shirt he sent is a dead ringer for the movie shirt (though it'll need a few washings to "wear it in") The pleats look great and the collar's nice and big which lends to it's "old" style. The fabric is very light and comfortable (very simillar to the fabiric on the LL Bean shirt) I read someone elses post concerning the length of the shirt...well, I'm 5' 10' and it fit me about perfectly...though I could see where it would be short on someone a little taller.

: The bag was in fine shape...just enough weathering and the strap is great. The whip holder too is very nice (though there's not much to it.)

: I had planned to not get the whip holder but I figured "what the heck?". By the time you add shipping from someone else, it's almost the same price and hey, this guy IS the original source.

: Anyhow, I had a GREAT experience with Mr. Howard and you can't go wrong.
: Regards
: Tom

I got my shirt,bag,whip holder and brown webbing belt today.The shirt is a little more tan than I was expecting,but it looks just like the one in the movies,pleats and all.I got a large,I'm 5'8", but with broad shoulders,it fits me perfect.I like the strap on the bag, but the buckle seems a little big.The webbing belts cool,as is the whip holder.
P.S.I found a gunbelt that looks just like the Raiders one at the men's Warehouse for $30.Right color,metal keeper and semi circlular silver buckle etc.
See Ya! DeWayne(Blumburtt)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]