Re: If I had a fedora, I'd wear it EVERY day!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ulla from 209.104.253.95 on August 07, 1999 at 18:26:43:

In Reply to: what happened when I wore my hat in a clinic posted by Reggie on August 04, 1999 at 19:31:03:

: my brother was in to see the dermatologist and I was in the waiting room by myself and a senior citizen sat down in the chair next to me.
: Between the chairs there was a magazine table. My hat was setting there and I guess he saw it. He got called in, and when he got back he walked up to me and asked if it was a new style, and I said no. "so you just wear it yourself?" and I said yep. He just couldnt get over it. He seemed so happy about it. When he turned to leave he looked back and had to take another look. WEAR YOUR FEDORAS! NOT ONLY ARE THEY PRACTICAL, STYLISH,AND PROTECTION FROM THE ELEMENTS, SENIORS THINK YOUR COOL!

Hats are banned at my school that I'm now going to and that is really is pathetic. It's a school that students have to dress commonly, but I got a waver! :-) On the first day of school, I'd love to wear one of my pairs of knee-length boots, something with leopard and/or tiger stripes on a skirt and shirt, AND to top it off, that's right, folks. A FEDORA!! Dressed to kill with Indy in this JUNGLE-OF-A-SCHOOL!! (Maybe I'd use a whip as a destructive necklace!!) The principal has no creativity for not allowing HATS!! >(
You have to admit,
CREATIVELY,
Ulla

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: