Re: My old man used to have one of those video disc players!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jamison from barracuda.netstarcomm.net on August 07, 1999 at 20:51:49:

In Reply to: My old man used to have one of those video disc players! posted by Indiana James (Lambert) on August 07, 1999 at 20:40:19:

Wow, I own a piece of history that seemed to a piece of crap. Anyway, I'm glad I bought it. I don't think anyone would really want to buy it but it does have a really cool picture on front of the disk. I can't believe I have never heard of the format though. I keep up with home theater as much as I can, but hell, this is new to me.

I wonder how much one of these players would have cost when they were in their prime? I also wonder how much a movie would cost in this format in their prime? If anyone knows I would love to hear about it. I have this huge disk here and I want to know about it's history.

Luckily I didn't have to get shot in the arm or dragged under a truck to get it, but still - I would like to know more about this disk I have. Tell me about it if you have any info.

Jamison

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]