Noel Howard shirt review...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Sean from iah17-165.barrie.connex.net on August 08, 1999 at 15:33:55:

Hi:
I've been following the descriptions everyone's been giving of the Noel Howard shirt, and I'd thought I'd just throw my hat in the ring to help anyone out.
The material is extremely light-weight, even lighter than the Willis & Geiger shirt, but it is still very durable in terms of strength and stitching. The colour depends on the light you're in, sometimes it looks almost tan, but in other light you clearly see the stone shades, and in bright light it's similar to the colour in the streets of Cairo.
What I'm sure will provoke the biggest debate is the colour of the buttons, they are the colour seen in `Temple of Doom,' and `Last Crusade,' and in certain scenes in `Raiders.' I wish I could scan photos, because in certain stills from `Raiders' you can see that Indy's shirt buttons are dark, and at other times they are a white-ish colour. Clearly there are two different button colours in `Raiders.'
This is pretty nit-picky and I usually don't pour over such details, but I'm sure lots of people are concerned with this.
finally, the shirt is cosmetically identical to Indy's shirt, just like everyone says. THE BEST part though is that, to quote my significant other, "It's really slimming."
I'm not sure I've shed any new light on the subject, but I hope I've cleared up some questions.
Cheers,
Sean

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: