Re: Kind KREDE!! and other people (who want to know what I did on Sunday)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ulla from 209.104.253.131 on August 09, 1999 at 10:07:35:

In Reply to: Re: OH KREDE!! and other people posted by Krede on August 08, 1999 at 08:14:28:

: : : Are you like me right now and literally dying for the results of the Trivia Contest?

: : : Impatiently,
: : : Ulla

: Hi Ulla

: I just read your post down below about the translations and I´m afraid that you
: got me and sas:) (or whatever his name is ) mixed up. I´m from Denmark, remember?
: sas is from Austria. Just thought I´d clear it up. BTW Adventurously is "Aeventyligt"
: in Danish. "Krede" is just what my friends call me, it really doen´t have
: anything to do with Indy. I also read that you are an artist, I´d really
: like to see some of your work, I love to paint and draw too. Oh, and good luck with the swimming.

: best,
: Krede

Sorry! Gee, that's embarrassing. Anyway, I don't quite know how to submit my sketchings, since I, once again, do not have a scanner. (Is that the tool needed to post works?) As you can see, I'm exactly "computer-oriented"! You can see that when I accidently submit 2 of the same thing on the forum! Anyway, the materials I use are usually just a pencil and an eraser! It's easier to fill in the lighting by using the pencil, since I'm still trying to work that out. SOMETHING REALLY OFF TOPIC: Did you know that there are almost DOUBLE the amount of web sites of Star Wars than Indy? Almost makes me want to create a web site-if I knew how!!! Okay, back to the swim meet. I got an "A" time on my Breastroke. (That's better than a "B"-a time I had before competing:) Mostly at the meet, I just sat in the shade and read such works as "Indiana Jones and the Unicorn's Horn" for the 5th time, "Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom", I've read for even more times than the first
book, and my "German Dictionary". (I learned how to say "Vater" & "Mater":) My favorite part of a swim-meet is the coming home to a bath with all sorts of salts, oils, and other things my "Mater" says takes up space in our stuffed closet.
Bubble-itiously, (bad pun)
Ulla

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: