Price with shipping?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by red four from oak-ts2-h2-51-25.ispmodems.net on August 09, 1999 at 15:35:54:

In Reply to: Re: Noel Howard shirt review... posted by ...whiskey? on August 08, 1999 at 21:09:06:

: : The material is extremely light-weight, even lighter than the Willis & Geiger shirt, but it is still very durable in terms of strength and stitching. The colour depends on the light you're in, sometimes it looks almost tan, but in other light you clearly see the stone shades, and in bright light it's similar to the colour in the streets of Cairo.
: : What I'm sure will provoke the biggest debate is the colour of the buttons, they are the colour seen in `Temple of Doom,' and `Last Crusade,' and in certain scenes in `Raiders.' I wish I could scan photos, because in certain stills from `Raiders' you can see that Indy's shirt buttons are dark, and at other times they are a white-ish colour. Clearly there are two different button colours in `Raiders.'
: : This is pretty nit-picky and I usually don't pour over such details, but I'm sure lots of people are concerned with this.
: : finally, the shirt is cosmetically identical to Indy's shirt, just like everyone says. THE BEST part though is that, to quote my significant other, "It's really slimming."
: : I'm not sure I've shed any new light on the subject, but I hope I've cleared up some questions.
: : Cheers,
: : Sean

: I gotta agree with Sean on the color thing...I noticed the same thing about the way it looks in different light. (I'll have to take a trip to Tunisia to really test it out! :-] ) My guess is it's still a touch dark but not terribly far off the original. As for the buttons, I can live with it. Oh yeah...and your sig. other is right...it IS SLIMMING!

: Regards
: Tom

Hi,

I want to get a shirt also. What was the total price with shipping? It seems that the shirt is a good value, but 25 pounds shipping is a little steep. Were there any other shipping options? Also, thanks for the reviews, they were very descriptive.

Thanks,

John D

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: