Re: For John D - Shirt shipping...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by red four from oak-ts2-h2-51-25.ispmodems.net on August 09, 1999 at 16:46:54:

In Reply to: For John D - Shirt shipping... posted by Sean on August 09, 1999 at 15:43:32:

: Hey John:
: I ordered a shirt and `Last Crusade' style webbing belt and the total came to $185.45 including shipping, to Canada. I would imagine it would be drastically cheaper to the US.
: Let me put it this way - I would have paid that price BEFORE shipping ALONE for the shirt. It's worth it John, this is an amazing piece of work and I'm sure you'd love it. I can't stress how great it looks and feels. You know that shirt that was supposedly used in the films that was auctioned on e-bay a while back? It looks EXACTLY like that picture (which if I'm not mistaken is on indygear), but no picture can do it justice. Hope this helps you.
: Cheers,
: Sean

Thanks Sean. I think I'll get the shirt. It sounds like he really did a great job on it. I have a lot of shirts that are similar, but the real thing is very distinctive, nothing really comes close.

The shipping must be cheaper to the US. I found an online currency convertor, and your order would come to about $139 US. If I order a shirt it should cost about $129, not including any customs charges.

Thanks again for your description, and your help. It really made a difference in my decision.

John D

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]