Anyone have a good Wested jacket for trade?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em11-686.utsi.edu on August 10, 1999 at 11:52:56:

I looking to find another Wested Raiders jacket to replace my size 44 I had to sell a while back for some of my daughters college funds. I have seen several jackets floating around, but to date haven't seem to be able to strike a deal with the right person, or I'm a day late and a dollar short, as they say around here. I would be willing to offer a 6 foot Temple of Doom stand alone display (last I looked at it, it was complete, but I'll double check again) that has sold on eBay in the $150 + range at auction when they turn up. It's based on the original poster of Indy standing in profile inside the cavern holding the sword. I'd even toss in an 1875 Elgin 18 size gold filled keywind/set pocket watch that I just had mechanically restored recently for boot if the individual is interested. I'm specifically looking for a size 44 or so non-distressed version of either of the three movie versions, but a distressed version is fine if in good shape and would be considered too. Any takers out there? If so, contact me offline at my email address (mcross@utsi.edu) and let's talk. Thanks. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]