Buttons on Noel Howard shirt.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Sean from iah17-22.barrie.connex.net on August 10, 1999 at 15:43:23:

Hi:
Azuma posted that he (sorry if not Azuma, I'm only assuming) felt the buttons were "wrong." The ONLY difference I can see in the buttons between MBA's version and in ANY of the films is in the Cairo scenes in `Raiders,' where the buttons are a lighter colour. The buttons in certain scenes in `Raiders' and all of `Temple of Doom' and `Last Crusade' are a greenish-brown colour; so are the buttons of the MBA shirt. If you already own the pants, the shirt buttons are the exact same colour as those on the back pockets.
I've been posting a lot about the shirt, and I'm sorry, I'm sure some of you are sick of hearing me talk about it. The only thing left for me to say about the topic is this - The MBA shirt is the ONLY choice if you want an exact replica of Indy's shirt. The buttons, fabric and detailing are authentic, and they are made from the original pattern. Not everyone can afford $1,000 at an auction if one ever appears again, and the only difference between those shirts and MBA's is that Harrison Ford didn't wear them and they weren't seen in the movies. Other than that, they're identical.
Cheers,
Sean

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: