Re: Last Crusade Music

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Lao Che from 218.new-york-08-09rs.ny.dial-access.att.net on August 12, 1999 at 09:11:36:

In Reply to: Last Crusade Music posted by Arky on August 12, 1999 at 05:49:49:

: Does anyone know what the Nazi marching music fron the Berlin book burning (how alliterative!) scene in Last Crusade is? I really like it, despite its rather negative connection.

: There is a CD with extra music from LC, I think it is called "More Music From Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade." It is for sale at a soundtrack speciality shop in NYC, it costs around $37. Maybe the march is on this disc.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]
ter being called "Saripo" somewhere or another. I can't remember where, but when I find the book I'll post. The answer is on the tip of my tongue, but just won't come right now. Maybe someone else knows? :-)>

: : Don't know what this means, but "Barranca" means cliff, or precipice.

: : Adios,

: : John D

: For what its worth, the script says his name is Satipo. Every time I watch the movie, it sounds like he's saying "Adios Lupido...". For my money, I'd stick with whatever name the writers chose to put down and commit to paper.

: Again, for what its worth.

: "Adios Satipo..."

The word for someone stupid in Spanish is "estupido" NOT "stupido." Indy studied as a linguist before switching to archaeology and his time in the American Southwest points to his knowing some Spanish. Therefore, relying on Indy's intelligence, he does not call the guy stupid. His name may be Satipo or Sapito, or whatever, but the fact still stands that Indy did not say "estupido" like he should have, and therefore called the guy by his name. It's been a while since my last post, so I hope this one helps someone out, and makes up for some of the time I missed. --Elendil

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]