Re:( long-winded reply) correction

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by DeWayne from ppp416.elkgrove.net on August 12, 1999 at 14:36:12:

In Reply to: Re: Question for Wested and Disney Jacket owners....(long-winded reply) posted by DeWayne on August 12, 1999 at 03:36:22:

: : I was wondering if the Disney jacket and the wested jacket can be worn in the rain? I know that some leather jackets get damaged in the rain and was wondering if it is OK for westeds and the Disney.

: : Thanks, Jack Shannon

: I have worn my Wested jacket in the pouring rain and it didn't seem to phase it at all! I just shook it off a little and thats it. I would be less likely to wear my Disney jacket if I thought it was going to get soaked. But I have worn it in the rain,and it was ok.Just as long I don't spend a lot of time in the rain like I can in the Wested. The leather of the Disney seems more absorbing.
: I read your post from 8/5. What does your Disney jacket look like?I got mine for Christmas '96 They have changed styles and used very different leather over the years.(I go to Disneyland at least twice a year,well,since '95 anyway,hehe).Do you have a Wested as well.I took a picture of my Wested next to my Disney jacket and emailed them to Indiana John. I don't know how to post them here,so hopefully he will.
: See ya! Capt. DeWayne Blumburtt

Sorry.I took a pic of the jackets together but the ones I sent to Indy John are of the Disney by itself.I can mail that to anyone if they're interrested.
See Ya! DeWayne

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]