Re: PLEASE TAKE NOTE AND READ

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12_686.utsi.edu on May 07, 1998 at 13:39:39:

In Reply to: Re: PLEASE TAKE NOTE AND READ posted by raider on May 07, 1998 at 13:18:58:

: : Question:How could Indiana Jones not drown when he leapt onto th sub in raiders?{Ipresume that the sub hatch was closed when he jumped onto the boat because the the sub was about to sub merge}
: : {2}THE GOLDERN IDOL OF FERTILITY PROP IS HOUSED IN MELBOURNE AUSTRALIA'S PLANET HOLLYWOOD.
: : {3}What was scribbled on the minature building in the map room in raiders?
: : {4}waiter{WHO GETS SHOT AND DIES} in the temple of doom seems to have known indy.How and for how long?
: : {5]FOUND OUT THE ADDRESS THAT HENRY JONES USED TO SEND THE GRAIL DIARY TO INDIANA.IT WAS:
: : PRO.INDIANA JONES
: : BARNETT COLLEGE
: : HAMILTON HALL
: : GROVE AVENUE
: : FAIRFIELD,NEW YORK
: : {6}ENTRY IN HENRY JONES' DIARY ABOUT POSITION OF CLUES IN VENICE LIBARY READ AS FOLLOWS:
: : "FOR HERE WE HAVE ALL THE ELEMENTS OF THE GRAIL STORY.THIS STAINED GLASS WINDOW IS THE FINAL KEY TO THE MYSTERY .THE MONUMENTS MUST BE THE CLUE TO WHICH WE HAVE LONG SEARCHED FOR IN VAIN"
: : {7} HENRY JONES'WATCH WAS A "JEAN PIERRE 17 JEWELS INCABLOC SWIISS MADE".
: : MORE INDIANA FACTS TO COME PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTINS ANYONE

: the answer to your first question is indy tied himself to the periscope with his whip. the red paint on the models were markings made by belloq indicating the location of the ark after using his false medallion. which leads me to this question, where did belloq get his copy of the medallion? like indy says in raiders, there were no pictures or duplicates of it made anywhere, so where did belloq get his copy of the headpiece as implied by the movie not the original screenplay. i already know the answer to this, but i ask only because it is amazing to me how many people, mostly casual fans (i expect most in this forum to know already) who fail to realize this important element of the story. this is not a criticism, just an observation - "perhaps some vital piece of information eludes them." i'll post the answer tomorrow unless someone just can't wait to reveal it and beats me to it.
Impression off of Toht's scarred hand, of course. Regards.Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]