Re: Booksale! -Anything 4 ME??

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ulla from 69.oak01.pon.net on August 13, 1999 at 19:24:10:

In Reply to: Booksale! posted by Deirdre Campbell on August 12, 1999 at 22:29:58:

:
: The dream of every bookworm...a 80% discount sale on ALL (I repeat ALL books) available at the store!

: Wow. For a Friday the 13th, this day was more (or less)like a lucky day for me. I was at the store this morning and bought myself 5 new books at a price you wouldn't believe! I really wanted to buy an IJ book but hell the saleslady just looked at me with a confused look on her face and said that they didn't have those. Well yeah, I have to admit... Indy novels are hard to find and you have to specially order them.

: Well I got myself 3 Shadowrun novels, a Starwar book(written by G. Lucas himself: From the adventures of Luke Skywalker)--- all at the price of one Shadowrunbook. 125 pesos which would be about less than 4 Dollars. Amazing.

: If you ever come over to where I live(Phils.), check out the bookstore! Hehe...

:
: Deirdre

I just got back from camping-sorry for the wait. (?) Anyway, am I right in believeing that *sob* "The Making of Raiders of the Lost Ark"- the book- is out of print? I LOVE books like these with pictures and information on the films I love. I bought "The Making of Tomorrow Never Dies"(mainly because of that hot German "Gotz Otto" who plays "Stamper") and I am DESPERATELY searching for "The Making of GoldenEye"(mainly because of that hot British guy -no, not Pierce Brosnan-"Sean Bean"-the guy who played 006-"Alec Trevelyan") Please inform me if you find a used bookstore. Thank you so much!!!
Adventurously,
Ulla

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: