Re: KREDE!! I'm Going to DISNEYLAND!!! (on monday)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by sevenwords from 1Cust242.tnt1.alameda.ca.da.uu.net on August 15, 1999 at 00:08:44:

In Reply to: KREDE!! I'm Going to DISNEYLAND!!! (on monday) posted by Ulla on August 14, 1999 at 19:29:07:

: Krede!
: The title is EXACTLY true! I can't believe it, since my family was supposed to go in January--of LAST year. >( Anyway, I'm VERY excited! My mother, sister, aunt, & cousin are driving down there. (It takes SIX hours from where I live. [I'm keeping a bag beside me just in case.]) I plan to go on a unique shopping spree to buy all (or most) things Indy. I thank you for all your information on Indy's hat there. (I see what you mean by the inaccurate brim at Disneyland.) I might just wait until Christmas to get a fur felt Stetson-"The Temple". OOOOOOOOOHH!!!! Thank you so much, once again.
: Bis Bald!

: Aeventyligt, (would you be so kind as to inform me the exact way to pronounce this?)

: Ulla Tornaes-Jones,
: wife to Indiana,
: mother to Henry III!!!!! (...when you wish upon a star...)

Where do you live, cause it's six hours from here too, I just got back from Disney by the way...it was tight I rode Indy like Twelve times (in three days) and the very last time the ride broke and I got to walk the rest of the way

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]