Re: KREDE!! I'm Going to DISNEYLAND!!! (on monday)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Krede from vlb-210-100.ppp.uni2.dk on August 15, 1999 at 04:54:10:

In Reply to: KREDE!! I'm Going to DISNEYLAND!!! (on monday) posted by Ulla on August 14, 1999 at 19:29:07:

: Krede!
: The title is EXACTLY true! I can't believe it, since my family was supposed to go in January--of LAST year. >( Anyway, I'm VERY excited! My mother, sister, aunt, & cousin are driving down there. (It takes SIX hours from where I live. [I'm keeping a bag beside me just in case.]) I plan to go on a unique shopping spree to buy all (or most) things Indy. I thank you for all your information on Indy's hat there. (I see what you mean by the inaccurate brim at Disneyland.) I might just wait until Christmas to get a fur felt Stetson-"The Temple". OOOOOOOOOHH!!!! Thank you so much, once again.
: Bis Bald!

: Aeventyligt, (would you be so kind as to inform me the exact way to pronounce this?)

: Ulla Tornaes-Jones,
: wife to Indiana,
: mother to Henry III!!!!! (...when you wish upon a star...)

Allright! Be sure to catch that Indy stunt spectacular! (or is that only in Florida?) I´ve been to Disneyland,
Florida and that was totally awesome. When you walk by the Indy attractions and hear the John Williams score
your heart can´t help beating a little faster. I went to Disneyland Paris this summer and it was great but it
doesn´t measure up to Disneyland in USA at all.
Æventyrligt is kind of hard to explain how to pronounce but I´ll give it a try:
AE or Æ (a letter used in Denmark for AE) sounds like "a" as in Anything
"ventyr" is just like in English, but should be stressed. "ligt" is pronounced rather abruptly with
the "i" sounding like an "e". I hope that this made any sense at all if not
please ask and I´ll give it another shot. Don´t despair though, danish is difficult
to pronounce its grammar is very easy. Have fun at Disney.

Æventyrligt,
Krede

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: