Hey! I love the Young Indy series!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brett (Yasim) Lambert from 209.5.179.17 on August 16, 1999 at 05:58:46:

In Reply to: What I wished would've happened with "Young Indy" posted by ROB T. on August 16, 1999 at 01:04:10:

: Have each season concentrate on one adventure that is broken up into chapters like the old serials that Indy is based on. End each week with a cliffhanger so that we're primed for next week's show. Goose up the action parts and ditch the historical lessons.
: Give Young Indy a formidable adversary, maybe even Young Belloq, and take the adventure to all the corners of the Earth. Introduce a love interest whose loyalty is questionable. A girl who seems to play both sides and who only shows her true colors at the end.

: How does that sound???

Those ideas of yours do sound good, but I actually love the series. I only saw one episode so far, Treasure of the Peacock's Eye, and that one was packed with adventure, excitement and everything an Indy movie should be. I don't think I'd mind those history lessons all that much. It might help me in school!! :) And I'm all pumped up about the release of 12 Young Indy tapes.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]