Re: Hey! I love the Young Indy series!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Nick Kismet from 209.210.100.47 on August 16, 1999 at 12:05:26:

In Reply to: Hey! I love the Young Indy series! posted by Brett (Yasim) Lambert on August 16, 1999 at 05:58:46:

: Those ideas of yours do sound good, but I actually love the series. I only saw one episode so far, Treasure of the Peacock's Eye, and that one was packed with adventure, excitement and everything an Indy movie should be. I don't think I'd mind those history lessons all that much. It might help me in school!! :) And I'm all pumped up about the release of 12 Young Indy tapes.

Peacock's Eye was the exception to the rule. It was the one of the few episodes that tried to be more like the movies. Some of them, like the Hollywood Follies were rather painful to watch. The Mystery of the Blues episode was okay, but it wasn't what I wanted from Indiana Jones. Most of the episodes with teen Indy were pretty good, but the one's with pre-teen Indy were just unwatchable.
It would probably be the course of wisdom on your part Brett, to say only that you liked that one episode, and reserve judgement on the series until you've seen a little more.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]