Re: John Williams Method to Creating New Theme's.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Sean from iah17-89.barrie.connex.net on August 18, 1999 at 09:25:59:

In Reply to: John Williams Method to Creating New Theme's. posted by Short Round on August 18, 1999 at 08:10:24:

: Hey guys if you have the Back to the Future, Star Wars, and Indiana Jones soundtracks (or just know the songs and themes by heart) you'd be able to understand my point on this post. The Droid Invasion on the Phantom Menace soundtrack is definately a draft(in a way) of Belly of the Steele Beast theme from Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade Sndtrck. And one of the themes from TPM sound like the theme played when Dad was giving Indy the "Elsa never really believed in the Grail" talk on LC. And Augies Great Municipal(spelling) Band which was on the end of TPM, is a definate copy off of the Emperors Theme!!! If you listen to it carefully the tempo and melody are the same!!!!!!! And Short Rounds theme from ToD is also a copy off of the Imperial March!!! And Marions theme from Raiders is definately a different version of the Han and Leia Love Theme. And the theme from Back to the Future(BTTF) the main theme has a little bit of the Raiders march in it. Well see yas.
: "HEY MCFLY! I thought I told you never to come in here!" Biff and Bufford Tannen, BTTF I, and III.

Shorty:
Only problem with your theory is that Williams didn't compose the soundtracks for the `Back to the Future' movies.
Cheers,
Sean

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: