Re: New box set info

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by red four from oak-ts1-h1-48-168.ispmodems.net on August 18, 1999 at 12:04:36:

In Reply to: Re: New box set info posted by Brian on August 18, 1999 at 05:14:07:

: Hey John D,

: As far as I know (and based on the previous European release) - the 4th tape will be Making of Raiders. THere are new interviews with Lucas, Ford & Speilberg also, however these might be on the individual movie tapes with Making Raiders on it's own.

: It's unconfirmed but I would like to think the 4th/Making of tape contained making of all the movies with mixes of the new interview footage.

: Only comment re the interviews is that on the latest collector's edition of CE3K, Spielberg is talking from the set of Saving Private Ryan. Perhaps during this, he was also asked about Indy?

: UK release seems to be September, I'll get one and post as much info as possible, assuming the same set is released in the US.

: Regards,
: Brian

Thanks Brian, appreciate the info. Personally I'm voting for a documentary tape. Nothing against Young Indy, but I never get tired of the behind the scenes stuff.

John D

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]