Ahh freshmen....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Deirdre from proxy1.cbu.skyinet.net on August 18, 1999 at 21:52:46:

In Reply to: OFF to COLLEGE posted by Matt Walker on August 18, 1999 at 21:20:57:

Hm, good luck as you enter the portal to a new chapter in your life. And remember: Just be yourself... smile a lot... and look people in the eye.

College is fun. The first few weeks or months it'll be adjustment period for you, but if you just let it all come unto you slow and easy, you won't have any difficulty. Make a friend on the first day of school... believe me... if there are two or more of you, it won't be as awkward as it usually is!

Deirdre
[I'm finishing off next year in March! ;)]

: Well I'm off to Gerogia Tech tomorrow. IT's only right down the street from me but still it's gonna be wierd. Luckily I'll have a good net connection there to keep up with the Indyfan forum. I sure hope I like computer Science because if I don't I'm really screwed. I should have gone into archaeology or film making, oh well. Is anybody else starting college this year on the forum? Well gotta go finish packing.

: Matt

: PS I think I saw a post about the Noel Howard shirt having green buttons. My 2 both have brown, oh well thought I would throw that out there.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]