Re: "Secret History Special : Hitlers Search for the Holy Grail" tonight on Channel 4 in the UK.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mad MC from 209-122-216-59.s59.tnt3.lnh.md.dialup.rcn.com on August 19, 1999 at 06:52:51:

In Reply to: "Secret History Special : Hitlers Search for the Holy Grail" tonight on Channel 4 in the UK. posted by Captain Katanga on August 19, 1999 at 02:33:48:

Our "Channel 4" counterpart would probably be the "History Channel" - documentaries all day long. Though a lot of the shows tend to focus on American history or world events from American viewpoints, there are many surrounding extra-American occurrences, such as a recent episode of "Our Century" featuring the precipitous downfall of democracy in pre-Nazi Germany as a result of Hitler's clever influences. I would almost swear there was an episode of "History's Mysteries" about the Holy Grail, however I never saw the episode (if any) personally, and I could hardly even tell if it had anything of Hitler's attempted exploits. In any case, I missed the fabled episode and would love to hear what that "Hitler's Search for the Holy Grail" has to say, so keep me apprised!

Regards,
Marco

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: