Re: Riggs,Riggs:I love the Leathal Weapon movies.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Vince... from 1Cust44.tnt13.alameda.ca.da.uu.net on August 19, 1999 at 12:15:49:

In Reply to: Martin Riggs isn't a movie, its Lethal Weapon! (nm) posted by Brett (Yasim) Lambert on August 19, 1999 at 11:13:57:

: : The things I say, my facial expressions, my mannerisims, the way I fight, jump, things I do, all changed by movies and reminiscant of James Bond, Indiana Jones, Martin Riggs, and others...

The way I say things to people when I first meet them best resemble Han Solo and a little by Indy and it always has with growing up with some of the best movies.Friends tell me when I tell stories o of things that happend at school or anything is like Robin Williams style and I grew up watching him as well at a young age when he was on Mork and Mindy.But I love Martin Riggs best played by Mel Gibson.I also use some of the same mannerisms as Indy when I'am around girls and it shocks them knowing that I can impress them with doing things.I do fight like Indy and it's weird imitating people and characters that you grew up with.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]