They oughta sell it at the Disney Store (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by ...whiskey? from spider-wi052.proxy.aol.com on August 19, 1999 at 17:13:09:

In Reply to: Re: Indiana Jones Adventure Wear... posted by DeWayne on August 19, 1999 at 16:58:36:

: : The Indy clothing line at Disney is just plain cool. I bought many "Indy wear" things when I was there. I was just thinking that the powers that be should come out with a whole line of this stuff. I think it would sell very well because leather jackets and kahkis are in style now. And they should market it a popular clothing shops everywhere.
: : Just a wish, Jack Shannon

: Yeah,I think that would be cool.Though I must confess, I do kinda like wearing my trilogy T-shirts around knowing that it's not likely I'm gonna see anybody else wearing one of them.But thats just the selfish part of me.I think Indy fans everywhere should be able to show that they are fans by wearing the Adventure Wear,Indy styled clothes etc.About 3 to 4 years ago,I saw a guy wearing an Indy jacket, it was too light, but I could tell by the cut what it was trying to be.Looking back,I guess it was a Cooper.He said he got it after Raiders came out.Anyway,He got it at Macy's.If Indy4 comes out, I'm sure we'll be seeing some kinda clothing in department stores again.Possibly something may be prompted by the video special edition of the Indy movies.
: See ya! Capt. DeWayne Blumburtt

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]