Right-o!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mikal C Johnson (KtE Cym SOCAE) from spider-tn082.proxy.aol.com on August 20, 1999 at 06:00:00:

In Reply to: Re: Hitler didn't just want the Grail,but he also was looking for the Ark. posted by Mad MC on August 20, 1999 at 00:20:41:

I think you're right. Through the ages, groups like the Ultima Thule (in which Hitler was briefly involved) have failed to see that there is good and evil and that they're distinct from eachother.
They tend, like Lucas and Speilberg, to believe in an amoral Force that bends to the will of people.
Hitker HAD the Spear of Destiny... I do not believe (for my own reasons) that it is the Lance of Longinus, but it is rumored to have facilitated victories for people such as Charlemange... yet it failed Hitler. Why?
Because supernatural power cannot be commanded.

: I can't help questioning how effective those two sacred artifacts would be at facilitating the genocide of a civilization that so reveres them. Certainly any power encapsulated therein would be of God Himself, and therefore, just. Personally, I can only see the artifacts either working *against* Hitler or not working for him at all, whether he likes it or not.

: I'll bet I'll stir a bit of controversy with that, but it's been an itch on my mind for a long time, and your last message prompted a scratch.

: ¡Hasta Luego!
: Marco

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: