Join the club!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Patterson from gw.wizards.com on August 20, 1999 at 10:47:36:

In Reply to: 4 weeks down, ? to go....patiently waiting.... posted by ...whiskey? on August 20, 1999 at 03:50:50:

: Here I sit with nothing more than an anxious man's post to others who've been there as he waits ever so patiently for his Wested Raiders Jacket.

: Actually, the first 4 weeks have flown by...here's hoping that Peter's estimate of 3 weeks was only a little off and that soon I will be rewarded for my patience.

: Oooo...there's a knock, maybe it's the mailman!

: Tom

Yea, I paid the additional £15 for the 4-day express service. They accidentally sent it out standard 8-day, plus it got held an additional 4 days due to some billing error with Wested.

Originally, Wested said it went out on 8/6. Then they said it really went out on 8/13. Now they're saying it finally went out on 8/17. ARRGH!

It is the last few days that push you over the edge. If its not here by next Tuesday, I may have to begin drinking heavily...

Regards,

Patterson

PS - Peter told me they did send out 13 jackets on 8/13, and another 15+ on 8/20. We are apparently keeping him pretty busy. I asked him when he would begin offering the Indy IV jacket - he didn't respond.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]