Re: Indy Meets Star Wars RPG.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rockhammer from 129.237.141.49 on August 20, 1999 at 13:31:22:

In Reply to: Indy Meets Star Wars RPG. posted by Short Round on August 19, 1999 at 18:50:28:

: Has anyone seen the Indiana Jones Meets Star Wars RPG? I thought it was funny the first time i seen it in MGM Studios.. Then I seen it in a few other comic stores.. has anyone seen this?? whats it like?? does it suck or is it kinda cool?? see yas, Shorty.
: "Are you two brothers?" -Flunkie
: "No....YES.... MAN THATS SWEET!!! It's like candy!!" -Doug and Steve Butabi, A Night At The Roxbury.

I have never even heard of such RPG. AFAIK, it was never made by TSR and I seriously doubt it was made by WEG.
This may have stemmed from the fact that many Indy RPGers never liked the Masterbook system, and when WEG released the D6 rules for Star Wars, they adapted them to play the Indy RPG. Eventually, WEG released Indy RPG books with D6 rules, as most people agree that they work much better than the Masterbook rules for a fast-paced Indy adventure.
Maybe some fan in the internet released such home-made rules and mixed it up with Star Wars lore? Just pondering...

Rockhammer

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]