Re: ASK MY FRIENDS-THEY WILL TELL YOU I'M A LIVING INDY TRILOGY!!!!!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ulla from 209.104.253.30 on August 21, 1999 at 10:45:31:

In Reply to: Has Indy Ever Changed You? posted by Short Round on August 19, 1999 at 10:03:40:

: Has Indiana Jones movies/books/tv ever changed you? I mean do you take any traits or are encouraged to do anything big in you life after seeing the Indy movies? I mostly quote him and especially the old You listen me more you live longer, quote. Use it all the time, and watching Indy also inspired me to wanna become a scifi writer. A few people I knew became an archeologist and stuff like that cuz of Indy. Well see yas.(It also encouraged some of the action scenes in the forum novel i WAS writing and the chapter I wrote for the Tessa story)
: "Welp I you number one body guard!" -Short Round, First Draft of ToD

Honestly, I would walk around my school and drive my pals CRAZY with my memorization and trivia for the Indy films! In 6th grade, my class studied archaeology and I do admit, I must have been teacher's pet for that part of the school year! Also, in 4th grade, for homework, we had "Spelling Sentences". You had to use your spelling list that was handed out and write a sentence with a word from the list in them. WELL, I would do whole stories based on the films or novels, or even just my own adventures! It was fun, even though I don't think I got MUCH extra credit!!
Adventuroulsy,
Ulla

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: