Re: I don't wanna say this either, but Toy McDoy Indy...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Doktor Jones from fsict-tc5-38.fn.net on August 21, 1999 at 11:20:06:

In Reply to: Re: I don't wanna say this, but Toy McDoy Indy... posted by Greg on August 20, 1999 at 11:55:59:

: : I don't wanna say this, but more than thunsand Toy McDoy Indy dolls were sold to US. There are a lot of Indy still available in US,and they are sold from range US$330-400. I live in Taipei, but most of my friends and I got our Toy McCoy Indiana Jones from US. I got my Indy dolls from different stores and still have an order of Indy which has not yet been sent by Toy Sydicate. I hope they will send out their shipment ASAP.

: : Best regards,

: : Azuma

: I just got a reply from Toy Syndicate and they assured me that my Indy will be shipped in 5 to 10 business days after I supplied them with my order number. Azumam, from where did you buy the other TM Indy dolls in the U.S.? Thanks for the info.

: greg

Azuma,

How do you know "thunsand Toy McDoy Indy dolls were sold to US" ?
Are you working for Toys MCCoy? The manufacturer initially ships only a 100 at a time Worldwide... Ask TOY-SYNDICATE.

Well Azuma?? We're waiting for your other U.S. TM Indy doll sources?? (and don't tell us it's eBAY or San Diego convention 99..)

-Doktor Jones

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]