Thanks for all your help everyone!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dienekes from spider-wa082.proxy.aol.com on August 21, 1999 at 14:37:35:

In Reply to: Re: A & Q about Temple jacket posted by DeWayne on August 20, 1999 at 13:05:57:

: :
: : : : :I am considering purchasing a Wested jacket and I was hoping any of you who already own one could help me out. Are the pre-distressed jackets crafted from a different type of hide than the jackets with the "new" finish? Also, does anyone know how much longer the cut of the ToD jacket is than the other two jackets? Thirdly, does anyone have a preference in regards to the lining?
: : : : :Thanks,
: : : : :Dienekes

: : : Personally for me, Raiders version (small collar), pre-distressed (looks & heavier), cotton lining (natural material seems more robust also). I would also like to know about the ToD jacket, if there are more differences than being a long Raiders with a cotton lining. Pictures or info anyone...?

: : :
: : : Tim (London)

: : :Thanks Tim.
: : :Dienekes

: I have a Wested from each of the movies.All in new lambskin. Personally,I like my Temple jacket the best(though I usually wear my Raiders one,I don't want any distressing on my Temple at all). Anyhow, I measured it against the others.It's about an inch longer and the collar is just slightly bigger.Other than that,it's exactly the same. Which brings me to a ? of my own. In the movie,the Temple jacket also has more squared off cargo pockets and shorter adjustment straps.Why didn't Wested do this to the current Temple jackets?
: See ya! Capt. DeWayne Blumburtt

:I would just like to thank everyone for being so helpful with my questions. Sorry Cap. I don't know thw answer to your question.
:Dienekes

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]