Re: Welcome back! Thanx!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by DeWayne from ppp58.elkgrove.net on August 21, 1999 at 18:31:08:

In Reply to: Re: Welcome back! Thanx! posted by Ulla on August 21, 1999 at 09:19:42:

: : : SOOOO NICE to be back to the forum again!! I had sooooo much fun! The jacket is BEAUTIFUL, (half the price of an "Adult's") I've memorized all there is to know on the ride, and, unfortunately, the staff worker was over twice as old as me. (this is the second time!!-ask for details if you really wanna know!)
: : : Adventurously,
: : : Ulla

: : : (The memorabilia isn't that great there.) :(

: : Well, it's sounds like you had a good time(I'm jealous, I really wanna go now). The most I've ever been on the ride in one day is 7 times(the last 3 times in 15 minutes). That was in early March-NO LINES! And, I actually spent that day there by myself. Kinda cool, I did exactly what I wanted, when I wanted.
: : Did they still have the T-shirts from each of the movies?I love those things! Do you think you might be able to send pics of your jacket sometime? I'm really interested to see what it looks like. I'm glad you had a good time.
: : See ya! Capt. DeWayne Blumburtt

: Hey, Capt. DeWayne Blumburtt!
: Thank you for your messege and yes, they did have the movie t-shirts there. (I bought the "Raiders" one-in about 50 more years, or next time I go to Disneyland, I'll get the other 2!) Allllllright......the jacket is just FABULOUS, genuine leather, and in a "child's" size. I recommend this, because they are $145 compared to an "adult's" $295, and also, they are more rugged looking; not the smooth texture of the adult's, so it looks more "Indianian". (I love that word..:) It looks like the Wested because of the significant "clips" on the side so one can adjust the waist, and also the "grail diary" pockets: they snap up. (You can also put your hands "underneath" these pockets in a "hidden compartment" to warm your hands) I don't have a scanner, so please bear with my "1,000 words"! If you have any questions I am not answering, please specifically ask! :-)
: Ever so smartly dressed so the word "Adventurously" has truly been earned,
: Ulla

Hey Ulla, there's a few pics of my Disney next to my Wested at Indy Gear, just in case you haven't seen it yet, I'm very fond of mine too. I got mine for Christmas '96, so it looks different than the ones they have now.
See ya! Capt. DeWayne Blumburtt

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]