Re: Guess who is back?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by DeWayne from ppp42.elkgrove.net on August 21, 1999 at 22:49:34:

In Reply to: Guess who is back? posted by HF605 on August 21, 1999 at 13:28:22:

: Well I am at school again and I am finaly able to post again. What fun!! I wanted to get a bag and strap but was unable to find the place to go where the old ones where 15 and new ones where 25. Wasn't in Noel Howard that did that? Does he have any left? I would like one for school. I can't wait for it to get cold again so I can where my Wested some more. Other than that I had a good summer and can't wait for the re-releas of the Indy movies.

: HF605

: Is groo still around?

That was Jerry at What Price Glory and he sells the bag only. I ordered a new one and a used one from him, but he was all out of new(unissued) ones, so he only charged me $25 and sent me three used ones. What a guy! Two of them had writing on the outside of the flap though.
I just got one from Noel Howard a few weeks back, I think he still has some, but the bag was very beat up. The strap is cool, but the buckle is a little big. Hope this helps. The cost is $42.I can't wait for the re-release either, I have them all on wide-screen laserdisc, but I'm interrested to see what they "cleaned-up".
See ya! Capt. DeWayne Blumburtt

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]