Weird dream

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by ...whiskey? from spider-tr084.proxy.aol.com on August 22, 1999 at 16:14:37:

Hi guys,
I had a VERY strange dream that was related to "all things Indy" (whips, George L and Steven S.) so I figured I'd let you know about it.

When it started out, I had just gotten my bullwhip in the mail and it was all sorts of pastel pinks and blues interwoven (!) Soooo, naturally, I hop in the minivan (which I don't have) with my entire family(cousins and all) and head down to this huge department store with no name. We walk in, I head to the Women's blouses (because, obviously, that's where they keep the bullwhips).

Now is where it gets strange, in the woman's department, sharing a green plastic lounge chair with a small brown night-table next to them, is GEORGE LUCAS and STEVEN SPIELBERG. I immediately lean in close to them and whispper..."hey, just wanted to let you know...great job on the Indy flicks..." They politely said thanks, shook my hand, got half naked, put on BIG african tribal masks and began doing a bizzarre, hopping from foot to foot, dance. It looked like something out of "Krippendorf's Tribe". This was, of course completely natural in the dream and I was honored that they would perform this dance for me.

But do you wanna know the REALLY weird part? George Lucas wasn't wearing a plaid or checkered shirt!

Regards all
Tom

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: