The interpretation of your dream.........

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Meg from ip176-82.ingrammicro.com on August 23, 1999 at 15:12:13:

In Reply to: Weird dream posted by ...whiskey? on August 22, 1999 at 16:14:37:

: Hi guys,
: I had a VERY strange dream that was related to "all things Indy" (whips, George L and Steven S.) so I figured I'd let you know about it.

: When it started out, I had just gotten my bullwhip in the mail and it was all sorts of pastel pinks and blues interwoven (!) Soooo, naturally, I hop in the minivan (which I don't have) with my entire family(cousins and all) and head down to this huge department store with no name. We walk in, I head to the Women's blouses (because, obviously, that's where they keep the bullwhips).

: Now is where it gets strange, in the woman's department, sharing a green plastic lounge chair with a small brown night-table next to them, is GEORGE LUCAS and STEVEN SPIELBERG. I immediately lean in close to them and whispper..."hey, just wanted to let you know...great job on the Indy flicks..." They politely said thanks, shook my hand, got half naked, put on BIG african tribal masks and began doing a bizzarre, hopping from foot to foot, dance. It looked like something out of "Krippendorf's Tribe". This was, of course completely natural in the dream and I was honored that they would perform this dance for me.

: But do you wanna know the REALLY weird part? George Lucas wasn't wearing a plaid or checkered shirt!

: Regards all
: Tom

If this dream you had was of a prophetic nature, you would interpret it like this.............

-Since the bullwhip was pink and blue you would interpret the colors
-blue indicates liberation from worry and/or help from outside sources
-pink predicts unusually great success
-The automobile in your dream was just a means of transportation, it has no particular significance
-The family members in your dream lead to this
-a dream of a large and/or hapy family predicts a general upswing in all your interests.
-Since blouses are clothes you would interpret them as clothes
-it is a dream of contrary, as the more clothes you had in your dream the more urgent is the warning to prepare for difficulties ahead.
-For the green plastic chair you would first interpret the color then the furniture
-green pertains to travel or news from a distance.
-shabby and/or dislapidated furniture signifies marital or love troubles. If the furniture was better than what you live with is a fortunate omen for your future contentment.
Furniture which by your standards appeared very grand or elaborate signals a need to re-evalulate your aims and perhaps trim your ambitions to fit your abilities.
-Then you interpret the brown table
-brown means moeny luck
-the meaning of the table depends on the details......and there is no interpretation for a side table.(you owuld also use the furniture interpretation for this table.)
-The nakedness in your dream means this
-in one aspect this in a dream of contrary, and that is if the nakedness was your own, you can expect a stroke of moeny luck or an improvement in circumstances;But dreaming of others being naked suggests that you will inadvertently
uncover a deception within your close circle.
-And finally you would interpret the dance
-this dream is mainly favorable. If you saw young people dancing together, you'll havr great success in your love affairs. And if you were dancing yourself, all your enterprises will flourish.

So that's it! You will have to combine the themes to get a common meaning and so forth.
BUT, if your dream was not a prohetic dream, and had no subconscious or clairvoyant significance, then all this stuff will mean nothing. So all that interpreting will have gone to waste.

~Meg~

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]