Re: Where can I find a MKVII (or an Indy pouch) that is cheap, and not to far from where I live? (I'd like it by Halloween-or I'll be forced to wear a binnoculars case!)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by red four from oak-ts2-h2-51-46.ispmodems.net on August 23, 1999 at 21:50:08:

In Reply to: Where can I find a MKVII (or an Indy pouch) that is cheap, and not to far from where I live? (I'd like it by Halloween-or I'll be forced to wear a binnoculars case!) posted by Ulla on August 23, 1999 at 21:01:18:

: PPPLLLEEEAASSEEE!!
: Adventurously,
: Ulla

The best place to buy a MKVII bag right now (in my opinion) is the Roadster Factory. Their bags are in perfect, never issued condition. The number is 800-234-1104, and ask for part #RFN291. They are on sale now for $29. Its worth it to buy the real deal, I'd been looking for a good substitute for years, and never really came close until I found this forum. The bag is really handy.

The other way to go is get a MKVI (mark 6) bag from What Price Glory. The bag is very similar to the MKVII, same size and shape, but the outside is slightly different. There is a link to What Price Glory on Indygear. I think the bags sell for $10-15.

Hope this helps,

John D

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: