Just back from London...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dirk Pitt from spider-wl023.proxy.aol.com on August 24, 1999 at 06:55:22:

And yes, of course, I visited Noel Howard and Herbert Johnson's. Mr. Howard and his staff could not have been nicer or more helpful. When I asked if he still had anything from The Movie, he laughed and came back with Harrison Ford's costume -- jacket, pants, shirt, and boots!

Contrary to another post I read some time ago, the jacket was not "ripped up" -- although the seams on the arms were open in a few places and the *satin* lining inside had a few holes and tears. The zipper was silver. And the only other difference from my Wested was that instead of brass rings, the side straps were held together by silver buckles -- rather like the one the Mark VII bag strap. The jacket's leather also had a kind of strange feel to it -- as if it had been taken for a swim or oiled or something.

To my eyes the shirt -- with Burnam & Nathan's tag with "Harrison Ford" typed on it -- looked just like the one Noel Howard offers. The color and buttons were the same. Harrison Ford's just had a few more loose buttons and a large hole in the back...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]