Re: (was this to me?) Anyway, I have the "James Bond 007" Gameboy game (that's the only electronic "game" thing I have!) but I would LOVE to have the LC one!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Thuggee Bear from host-209-214-176-199.cae.bellsouth.net on August 24, 1999 at 09:50:29:

In Reply to: Re: (was this to me?) Anyway, I have the "James Bond 007" Gameboy game (that's the only electronic "game" thing I have!) but I would LOVE to have the LC one! posted by Ulla on August 24, 1999 at 09:26:48:

The best part is that you can probably get a BRAND NEW one easier than you think! As I said, I found one that had never been opened at Electronics Boutique about a year ago. Thinking I'd never see another one, I immediately bought it. Yet the next time I went in there, they had another copy, unopened! I asked the guy about this and he told me they get older stuff like that all the time.

I think that 007 gameboy game was the last one I bought, actually. Do you know about the "second" ending, using the secret item from Q? It's a nice little addition done in the style of the films.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]