Re: Tell me more, tell me more, like, what happens at the end!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ulla from 209.104.253.128 on August 24, 1999 at 10:58:30:

In Reply to: Re: (was this to me?) Anyway, I have the "James Bond 007" Gameboy game (that's the only electronic "game" thing I have!) but I would LOVE to have the LC one! posted by Thuggee Bear on August 24, 1999 at 09:50:29:

: The best part is that you can probably get a BRAND NEW one easier than you think! As I said, I found one that had never been opened at Electronics Boutique about a year ago. Thinking I'd never see another one, I immediately bought it. Yet the next time I went in there, they had another copy, unopened! I asked the guy about this and he told me they get older stuff like that all the time.

: I think that 007 gameboy game was the last one I bought, actually. Do you know about the "second" ending, using the secret item from Q? It's a nice little addition done in the style of the films.

THUGEE BEAR!!
Are we thinking of the same thing? I collected that M.A.R.B.L.E. thing, and at the VERY end, it turns into a boat for Bond and his digital girlfriend, Zhong - Mae. (SP?) Only, they just sit in it! But M says something like, "Report back to headquarters for another assignment!" Does this mean there's a whole other level to be played, or is it just to "schmooze" with the Bond girl????!! That game is so cheezy, it's fun!! Tell me more, tell me more... OK. I'll shut my mouth now!!
Adventurously,
Ulla

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: