Re: Thank you!--It was right in front of me the whole time! SORRY!!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ulla from 209.104.253.38 on August 24, 1999 at 15:07:03:

In Reply to: Re: sorry-I want the cheaper MKVI bag. (not "MkI") (NM) posted by red four on August 24, 1999 at 11:58:47:

:
: : : : The best place to buy a MKVII bag right now (in my opinion) is the Roadster Factory. Their bags are in perfect, never issued condition. The number is 800-234-1104, and ask for part #RFN291. They are on sale now for $29. Its worth it to buy the real deal, I'd been looking for a good substitute for years, and never really came close until I found this forum. The bag is really handy.

: : : : The other way to go is get a MKVI (mark 6) bag from What Price Glory. The bag is very similar to the MKVII, same size and shape, but the outside is slightly different. There is a link to What Price Glory on Indygear. I think the bags sell for $10-15.

: : : : Hope this helps,

: : : : John D

: Hi, Here is a link to What Price Glory, Jerry there has the MKVI bags.

: Thanks,

: John D

Numerous thanks, John D! They look almost identical except for the color. What's weird though, is that the site doesn't include the price. (I could be going blind or I might indeed have a lazy eye!) Do you by any chance know the price? I thank you!!!
Adventurously,
Ulla

I really AM going BLIND!!!!!!!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: