Re: I LOVE the N64 game, GoldenEye! (Now....if only I owned it....)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ulla from 209.104.253.38 on August 24, 1999 at 15:12:48:

In Reply to: Re: posted by Thuggee Bear on August 24, 1999 at 12:29:34:

: No, that's all it does. The M.A.R.B.L.E. thing is actually supposed to be the "alternate" ending. It's not very different, but if you don't collect it, you don't get to see Bond turning it into the boat, and I think there are a few screens missing, (like of Bond and the girl in the boat). I hope I didn't mislead you here.

: If it's extra levels you want though, you should definitely check out Goldeneye for the N64, (if you haven't already). That game is really incredible, (and I don't like those "Doom"/first person kind of games). It's loaded with hidden stuff and extras, (like MayDay, Jaws, and Baron Samedi).

: PS. Yeah, that Gameboy game did have some really funny stuff, didn't they have Bond searching for a hammer? I remember it was something useless like that!

I played A game in the 2-player mode (?) at my friend's house where I forced him to be Alec Trevelyan *hehhe* and I Ourumov. They're my 2 favorite characters in the film, and I wanted to see haow they came out in "computer" graphics, so I forced my friend again to keep shooting at me so I could see how the Russian General looked!
Adventurously,
Ulla

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: