Re: TRUE!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by DeWayne from ppp57.elkgrove.net on August 25, 1999 at 00:42:15:

In Reply to: Re: TRUE!! posted by Ulla on August 24, 1999 at 20:16:52:

: : : I guess the hats are the exact oppisite of the films!! :)
: : : Adventurously,
: : : Ulla

: : I'll second that opinion. I have a HJ hat, and I've tried on the ark and the temple. I think the temple is more accurate. Just make sure you pull the feathers out right away, hehe.
: : And about ToD, I think it's pretty damn good. I agree Willie makes a lot of noise though. "Biggest trouble with her is the noise". You must consider that she was the only Indy gal dragged kicking and screaming into Indy's adventures. The other ones went willingly.
: : And it had the incredibly cool and understated Capt. Blumburtt!!
: : See ya! Capt. DeWayne Blumburtt

:
: I'll THIRD that!! Gee, if I were Willie, I would follow Indy to my EXECUTION! Sorry I've been complaining about "Temple" on the forum so much. I do admit, it seems that I like the movie MORE every time I watch it!
: Adventurously, YOU HAVE A HERBERT JOHNSON? WWWOOOOWWWW!!!
: Ulla

: (what's WITH those feathers? I noticed those and had a desire to ask the hat seller if I could get some $ off for NOT taking them!)
: no pheasant hunting derbys for me!!

Yes Ulla, I am lucky enough to have a Herbert Johnson!! As good as all the other hats out there look( I dont mean to imply that I don't like the Stetson, I do, I almost bought a temple and I still might after I get my remaining Indy items ) the HJ is amazing looking! Even aside to being an authentic Indy hat, it just looks like a very nice hat. Very gentleman-ly.
You could ask the hat salesman your question, but he might charge you extra to not give you the stupid feathers.hehe.
See ya! Capt DeWayne Blumburtt

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]