Re: Anyone know Steven's or Lucas's adresses?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Toht from piweba2y-ext.prodigy.com on May 11, 1998 at 11:46:28:

In Reply to: Re: Anyone know Steven's or Lucas's adresses? posted by Adam Mattern on May 11, 1998 at 09:58:16:

: :
: : : Does anyone know George Lucas's or Steven Spielburg's adresses?
: : : I want to know them.
: : : Anyone want a script I just wrote? Thanks to ol' Adam Mattern, I have the final plot laid out. The Nazis are back, and this is the first time he deals with them. The year is 1934/1935, and he has a partner, Dr. Herbert Richman, and it is well laid out. It may only be a half hour to an hour long, but for a fan movie it could be great. It is not finished, so you may have to wait two days to get it. I might even put it on here publicly!
: : : Toht

: : Hi Toht,

: : I've got Lucas' address, but to be honest, it won't do you any good. For legal reasons whatever you send to him or Mr. Spielberg, will be sent back or totally trashed as soon as they recogize it as a script. If it's not from an established agent, they won't look at it. It sounds cruel, but all this is done for protection.

: : Deirdre

: Or you could be incredibly lucky and have it slip by unnoticed, similar to how "Tiny Toon Adventures" came into being. Anyways, I wouldn't mind getting a peek at your script. If it isn't
: posted here, my E-Mail address is:
: mattern.14@ohio-state.edu
: Now please excuse me, I've got to take "Indiana" for a walk.
: Adam

Thanks Adam, but I'm making some changes in the script, including lengthening the first part a bunch. I'll send you the part I have written.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]