Re: 12" Indy Toys McCoy

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Greg from kenn002a-p2-157.cybertours.com on August 27, 1999 at 06:27:01:

In Reply to: 12" Indy Toys McCoy posted by Andrew on August 26, 1999 at 23:17:40:

: Today is Friday, August 27 and I ordered my Indy Figure from Toy Syndicate Monday Afternoon (August 22). If anyone who already got their Indy figure (you lucky devils, you) could tell me how long it took their Indy figure to reach their lovingly outstretched arms I'd really appreciate it. I'm usually a pretty patient guy, but this is serious business.

Yeah, I pre-ordered mine in May or June and haven't received mine yet (from the Toy Syndicate). They haven't finished filling all of their pre-orders yet and won't ship to new orderers until the pre-orders are filled. The problem with them, I guess, is that Toys McCoy sends only a few at a time (I don't know how many exactly, but they certainly didn't ship all couple thousand at once to TS). I was told a week ago that I would receive mine in a week to ten days so I am anxiously waiting.

Greg

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]