For those who have or have played "Indiana Jones Greatest Adventures"

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ben, friend of Indy from integrityonline30.com on August 27, 1999 at 10:40:06:

If there was going to be a Special Edition of the game coming out, what would you add?
Here's my suggestions:
Raiders:
1. Add a two player mode where when you defeat Toht, Marion gets to assist you in Cairo and other certain places.
2. Have a level after the boulder sequence where the Hovitos chase you and you have to reach the plane before they kill you. And if they have one of those widescreen moments with Indy and Belloq talk before the level starts. This would explain why Indy tells the Army men that Belloq stole the idol from him.
3. There was a hint of cut scene in it once (the Tabernacle instead of the cave or whatever it was), so, maybe they could do the minecar chase. I know it was done in TOD, but this could be a different style. For example, they could make it in the cave, where its DARK, and you have Nazis there instead of the Thugee.

TOD:
1. Make a two player mode where Willie and Shorty can help.
2. Let there be, instead of an on-foot maze, there be a gun fight from the cars.

Last Crusade:
1. Make a two player mode with Indy's Dad and Elsa being involved.
2. Have Young Indy levels. First have him have to go through more tunnels, then find the Cross of Coronado and climb back up. Second, have a train level, where you can actually go IN the trains. And you have to fight Fedora's men, and find the magic caboose, and get home. Then have a widescreen moment, and then, on to my next suggestion...
3. Have a level on the Portugese coast in 1938 and Indy has to fight the bad guys and then at the end, he gets the life tire, and jumps off the boat. Have a widescreen moment explaining why Elsa will be there and everything, and it goes to the catacombs.
4. Continue the widescreen moment after the Catacombs and include the fire and Indy and Elsa escaping. Then have a boat chase like in the movie.

Give your ideas! I wanna hear 'em. Please give comments, too!

"Okie dokie, Dr. Jones! Hold on to your potatoes!" Shorty--Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]