I still think Dennis Quaid would make a good Indy. (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Jerico from 208.162.27.16 on August 27, 1999 at 19:04:09:

In Reply to: David Duchovny posted by Indiana Jayne on August 26, 1999 at 20:07:16:

: Hey, Forum ppl! I've been thinking lately and I think David Duchovny would make quite a nice Indiana Jones. Imagine him in a Fedora! Hey, and wouldn't it be nice if Gillian Anderson were in Indy movies too?
: Anyway, I thought of this whole thing after I saw the X-files episode,Triangle. The TV review said that it was about Mulder travelling back in time on a ship in the Bermuda Triangle. The year was 1939 when the Nazis started attacking. When the review said that it was something like a tribute to Indiana Jones, I JUST HAD TO WATCH IT!!!!! Well, the episode was great although there was no Indy. If you ppl are wondering what happened to Gillian, she played two parts in the episode; Scully and the lady who saved the ship! I think Mulder tried to kiss Gillian but she punched him! Ow!! In the end, Mulder said the 3 magic words to Scully, who thought Mulder had gone nuts! Ok,ok,ok! Sorry,I couldn't help spilling everything. Well, I still think Mr. Duchovny would make a nice Indy.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]