Re: Bruce rules!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by DeWayne from ppp406.elkgrove.net on August 27, 1999 at 19:25:12:

In Reply to: Brisco rules! (nm) posted by Riggs on August 27, 1999 at 16:31:13:

: : : Ok both were inspired by Indy, but who do you think was better? I mean between Brisco and Dundee? I think Brisco is way better. And plus I think both of the Campbells are cool. But #1, Brisco's adventures have more scifi and a little bit of fantasy like Indy. Crockdile Dundee just has drug dealer's etc. and stuff. #2, Brisco's partners the dorky guy with the stetson nosalgia hat reminds me of Marcus, and that guy who Brisco is always with reminds me of a Han Solo like Sallah. I think it'd be cool if Indy and Brisco met. But do you think that Brisco was inspired by Indy? I am not sure about Dundee, but I know 99% that Brisco is inspired by Indy. Well see ya's, Shorty.
: : : "Crazy? Ya callin me crazy? I show ya crazy! Nyuk nyuk nyuk" -Riggs, Lethal Weapon.

: :
: : Every other week I get Saturday off (like this week). Waking up to catch a rerun of Brisco County Jr. is a bit of a ritual for me. Unfortunately, it means I've only been able to catch about half the episodes... ah well.

: : Aragorn

I loved that show. I'm a Bruce Campbell fan(I named my cat Ash). Does anyone remember the scene in Army of Darkness where he uses his belt in a very unbelievable but very Indy-like fashion? Obvious inspiration. Funny stuff.
See ya! DeWayne

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]